The following command line options can be sent to the plane9.exe
- -c Show configuration window.
- -p Preview Screen Saver as child of window.
- -s Run as screensaver.
- -w Run in windowed mode.
- -f Run in fullscreen mode. Same as screensaver mode but wont quit on mouse move.
- -r Record a movie.
- -v Run in VR mode. This will try to detect a HDM headset..
- -o Run in oculus rift mode.
- -m Run under steam vr as a steam application.
- --scene The scene file or playlist to use.
- --width Render window width.
- --height Render window height.
- --rttscale Amount to scale the render target to act as a simple form of antialiasing.
- --music A mp3 music sound file to get the sound spectrum from.
- --rand Randomize scenes in the playlist to record.
- --rectime Time in seconds to record before auto quiting.
- --recfps Frames per second to record the movie in.
- --transitiontime Time to move from one scene to the next.
- --sceneminruntime Minimum time to show a scene.
- --scenemaxruntime Maximum time to show a scene.